Marketing Analytics & Operations Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Analytics & Operations Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• 1-2 years previous experience preferable in operations, with Microsoft Excel skills
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Proficient in English; Italian language is an advantage
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-starter, focused and driven to achieve goals
• Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and prioritize, time management skills
• Team player, able to work in a dynamic environment.
Lead & Opportunity Management:
• Manually/automatically create/update contacts in Salesforce.com
• Create/update responses and leads resulted from the country campaigns as requested by country campaign managers
• Assigning marketing Leads to an appropriate person within Partner’s Team
• Assigning marketing Responses and Leads to an appropriate person within Partner’s Team
• Monitoring Responses and Leads in Salesforce.com to ensure that all uploaded campaign responses have been assigned correctly or are being handled within accepted timescales
• Create Leads as per request for all countries at a global level and assign them to the correct Sales team
• Convert Leads into Opportunities and assign them to the partners
• Follow up the opportunities sales stage
• Updating opportunities on behalf of partners if they don’t have access to the Partner Ready Portal
• Incorporate the personal experience and knowledge to improve the general Marketing Operations processes used in day-to-day activities
Training and communication:
• May deliver or assist in delivering trainings and/or presentations on Marketing Operations functions or general business issues