Experienced Consultant | Corporate Tax
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Experienced Consultant | Corporate Tax active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
- University degree with a relevant major (usually, but not limited to finance/accounting, business or law);
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a tax consulting or accounting firm, or internal tax department, ideally covering corporate taxation, M&A, and international tax;
- Excellent command of Romanian and English ‑ both speaking and writing;
- Intellectual curiosity and passion to find solutions to clients’ needs;
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
- Outspoken, determined and responsible;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities.
Tax at Deloitte is about creative thinking and innovative solutions to our client's business issues. Virtually every business decision today has tax consequences and our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted tax solutions. We work for a very broad range of clients from big financial institutions to smaller innovative enterprises. Our clients come to us for innovative solutions and we deliver valued advice on the most pressing tax issues.
Our Corporate Tax advisory group is well positioned for growth and experienced consultants are needed to support the team in delivering quality service to the client and pursue new business opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advise clients in various industries on a broad range of complex corporate and international taxation matters;
- Research domestic and international tax matters;
- Prepare and review tax computations and returns for clients;
- Draft tax advice for the client;
- Perform tax checking within audit assignments;
- Complete tax due diligence assignments;
- Provide tax compliance to various clients;
- Write technical articles in specialized magazines;
- On-the-job training to more junior staff;
- Assist senior consultants and managers in business development efforts ‑ drafting proposals, client meetings, organize marketing events etc.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.