Experienced Consultant | Corporate Tax
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- University degree with a relevant major (usually, but not limited to finance/accounting, business or law);
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a tax consulting or accounting firm, or internal tax department, ideally covering corporate taxation, M&A, and international tax;
- Excellent command of Romanian and English ‑ both speaking and writing;
- Intellectual curiosity and passion to find solutions to clients’ needs;
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
- Outspoken, determined and responsible;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities.
Tax at Deloitte is about creative thinking and innovative solutions to our client's business issues. Virtually every business decision today has tax consequences and our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted tax solutions. We work for a very broad range of clients from big financial institutions to smaller innovative enterprises. Our clients come to us for innovative solutions and we deliver valued advice on the most pressing tax issues.
Our Corporate Tax advisory group is well positioned for growth and experienced consultants are needed to support the team in delivering quality service to the client and pursue new business opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advise clients in various industries on a broad range of complex corporate and international taxation matters;
- Research domestic and international tax matters;
- Prepare and review tax computations and returns for clients;
- Draft tax advice for the client;
- Perform tax checking within audit assignments;
- Complete tax due diligence assignments;
- Provide tax compliance to various clients;
- Write technical articles in specialized magazines;
- On-the-job training to more junior staff;
- Assist senior consultants and managers in business development efforts ‑ drafting proposals, client meetings, organize marketing events etc.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.