Established in 1993, Interbrands Marketing & Distribution is today one of the most important companies in the distribution and marketing of FMCG in Romania, and our goal is to remain at the forefront of the supply chain solutions, providing value and quality to our customers nationwide.
Enjoy the Right Choice!
- University degree (Psychology/ Sociology/ Economy);
- At least 6 months experience on a similar position or work experience in a HR-related job;
- Very good communication and persuasion skills;
- Initiative, result orientation;
- Problem solving capacity;
- Good team player;
- Advanced in English, good computer skills (Excel, Word).
Responsible for all recruitment proces related activities and providing suport in all HR related areas.
In recruiting and selection process:
screening applications and selecting the suitable candidates;
conducting interviews for different positions;
managing applications and response, providing feedback to management and candidates on interviews;
maintaining candidates database;
follow-up the recruitment process from job specification to offer and acceptance;
ensures logistics for all recruitment projects.
In employee exit process:
-provide support with information regarding exit procedures; colects all relevant data regarding employees leaving reasons&context – exit interviews, discution with employees direct manager.
In other HR activities:
provide support in all human resources activities regarding: database maintenance, performance management, training, reporting, HR projects.