Teach for Romania este o organizație non-guvernamentală, parte din rețeaua globală Teach for All, care caută și pregătește oameni valoroși, cu sau fără experiență anterioară de predare, pentru a deveni profesori în învățământul de stat, pentru copiii din medii vulnerabile.
Pentru un tânăr în România de astăzi, educația, cunoștințele pe care le dobândește și mediul în care crește sunt cruciale pentru oportunitățile la care are acces mai departe.
Calitatea educației pe care acesta o primește până la vârsta de 15 ani este determinantă pentru parcursul său ulterior în viață.
We are looking for someone with:
• Excellent project management skills;
• Good organizational skills;
• Good problem solving skills;
• Risk management skills;
• Budget planning & tracking skills;
• English skills: B1 or above;
• Excel knowledge: Intermediate;
• Communication skills;
• Stakeholder management skills.
• Comfortable to work with numbers;
• Results oriented.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in EU/EEA & Norway Grants funded projects implementation;
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in Project Management.
It would be a plus if you also had:
• Experience with writing project proposals.
• Experience in the educational field.
We are looking for a dedicated, committed and professional Project Manager, who wants join Teach for Romania’s efforts of providing life options through education for every child in Romania.
In the Public Funds & Foundations team, through strategically developed and funded projects, we aim to push forward Teach for Romania’s ability to tackle the issues we are addressing in education. Our role is to find pathways that tie funding opportunities to our organization’s strategy, then write and implement projects in the previously identified areas of intervention.
The Project Manager will be initially focused on managing the implementation of 2 specific projects, but will later join the efforts of writing new projects, as well.
• Acts as main responsible and driver for the successful completion of the project;
• Plans, coordinates and acts as main responsible for the implementation of project activities;
• Implements other activities related to the project and not covered by technical experts, as needed;
• Coordinates the project team or works with other departments (depending on the project);
• Communicates and works with external partners and representatives of project’s consortium;
• Oversees the documentation of the completion of deliverables;
• Shares responsibility with the Finance partner on effective budget execution;
• Works with the Finance partner on budget tracking;
• Acts as main responsible for technical reporting;
• Works with the Finance partner on financial reporting;
• Works on new projects proposals.
This is a temporary role, until October 2023, with the possibility of continuity.
The selection process will consist in:
• Screening, according to the application form/CV;
• Technical online test;
• Interview with the ODD;
• Final interview with the CEO.
Please submit your application by the 6th of January.