Talent Acquisition Specialist
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
We are looking for a focused and proactive Talent Acquisition to join our HR Team. The ideal candidate holds relevant experience of working within an in house recruitment function or agency and has been responsible for implementing innovative recruitment solutions in a best practice environment.
• A minimum of 2 years’ of recruitment experience in a multinational company/recruitment agency;
• Experience of direct and indirect candidate sourcing via professional networking, relevant media, advertising and liaising with external agencies;
• Excellent verbal and communication skills;
• Excellent stakeholder management, facilitation and negotiation skills;
• Ability to lead and coordinate multiple recruitment projects;
• Proactive, adaptable and driven;
• English proficiency.
• Designs and executes recruitment strategies using a wide range of channels to source candidates;
• Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization;
• Builds a quality relationship with the internal stakeholders and candidates;
• Market intelligence and ensure market comprehension and mapping;
• Manages the recruitment process from the need identification up to the on-boarding process;
• Acts as an internal consultant on all experienced recruitment related issues;
• Generates recruitment data analysis, reports, statistics, etc., formulates conclusions and recommendations;
• Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies;
• Participates in other local and regional HR projects and initiatives.