Accounts Receivable Agent - Collections- FRENCH
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Agent - Collections- FRENCH active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English & French who aim to fully exploit their communication and analytical skills. Everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. As a Accounts Receivable Agent you will be responsible for collecting outstanding amounts on client invoices, building and maintaining a relationship with the SNC-Lavalin’s clients in your portfolio and providing internal and external support related to the Account Receivables process.
Even if some prior experience will be considered as a plus, the position is also a good opportunity for beginners as we will provide tools and training which will help you succeed in the role.
The Accounts Receivable Agent is part of the Accounts Receivable team from the Billing/AR Department of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Service Centre based in Bucharest and will be an active player in standardizing the process to make it more efficient and at the same time to create room for more complex processes that will be transitioned at a later stage.
While covering this position, you will be performing accounting tasks related to collections or receivables, by applying established processes/procedures. Your ability to building and maintaining trustful relationships with stakeholders, while ensuring timely payments will definitely outline you’re suitable for the role.
- Accurate execution of collection-related tasks and working procedures
- Perform root cause analysis, identify issues/gaps, provide resolutions and client account reconciliations
- Constantly communicate with clients in the assigned portfolio, project teams and other FSSC departments
- Share knowledge by contributing to the creation/update of team procedures and documentation.
- Contact the corresponding departments requesting missing information regarding unidentified payments from the bank statement
- Constantly collaborate with all departments involved in the Order to Cash process to make sure that an accurate customer account is maintained
- Achieve and sustain best practices, quality and efficiency within a strong internal control framework
- Consistently meet compliance measures and achieve service delivery standards
- Written and oral command of English & French (at least B1 level)
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Works to completion and result oriented
- Experience in the credit & collections field, customer service
- Knowledge of Order-to-Cash process
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system
- University Degree in Economics/Business
- Relevant work experience in shared service/service center
- Flexible working schedule – organized in 3 shifts Monday to Friday (weekly rotation): 09:00-18:00 & 10:00 - 19:00 & *13:00-22:00
- Work from Home
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Easter and Christmas bonus
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Team buildings, Fun@Work activities
- Free French language classes
- Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counselling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- CSR & Sport activities