Hungarian speaker 1st line Engineer
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB - based);
• Good communication skills;
• Team working oriented;
• Ideally previous work experience within a busy customer service centre in a Telecoms, Data Centre or IT
• Good knowledge of Hungarian and English language
• Nice to have: knowledge of telecommunication services.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• 24h/7days monitoring of the Vodafone Hungary Network, using umbrella fault management systems and specific NMS’s;
• Providing Incident management and technical resolution of 1st line network related faults and timely escalation to 2nd line when required
• Dispatches field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved;
• End to end Incident Management throughout the Incident lifecycle
• Provides notifications related to network outages to the management team and trigger the Incident Manager to coordinate the activities in case of outages;
• Participates at internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills.
• Delivery of a world class customer service experience
• Create and submit knowledge article to increase 1st time fix rates
• Maintain & update NOC processes and procedures
• Ensuring faults are escalated and resolved within the customer contracted Service Level
• Maintaining and updating the fault management systems throughout the Incident lifecycle
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor ofnechnology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!