Sr Customer Experience Specialist with French
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Lead Customer Experience Specialist role to join our Performance Materials and Technologies team in Bucharest.
Candidate will provide telephone and e-mail support to Honeywell internal and external customers. Despite no technical support is provided, we will require the candidate to be familiar with Honeywell products and support services to provide accurate assistance and dispatch requests to appropriate channels. Ability to foster and maintain customer relationships. Responsible to deliver excellent customer support.
Establish strong network with other functional key stakeholders in the business (e.g. Lob Operations, Project Management, Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement etc) to achieve effective and efficient processes;
Ability to focus on delivery of excellent customer support and service whilst working under diverse pressures;
Demonstrate an ability to understand customer requirements and priorities to make the right business decisions;
Follow up on customer need and requests;
Outbound calls or emails to ensure accurate information and proactive communication. Also, tracking orders placed at the supplier and their delivery in time to the warehouse
or to the final customer for direct deliveries, providing a quality service to customers, and collaborating with purchasing team while doing so.
Quality assurance audits and monitoring;
Respecting all HSE procedures. Involvement in process improvement projects
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
· Experience in Order Management/ Customer Specialists roles, starting with 6 months’ hands-on experience. Experience in the industry is preferred
· Excellent verbal and written English. French skills will help you through your daily activities
· Multicultural approach & Problem solving skills
· Customer service experience and customer care skills (previous experience with international customers is a plus)
· Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
· Experience with Salesforce.com, SAP and SharePoint will help you on your daily activity as you’ll be responsible for updating customer accounts (submitting requests in SAP for customer creation/extension/ amendment), responsible for creating / extending materials in SAP operating system, responsible for correct input in ERP: technical and commercial details, quantities, sales and acquisition price, terms and conditions of delivery (in accordance with Honeywell's general contracts);
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
· Market specific training and ongoing personal development
· Career growth opportunities;
· Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
· International work environment;
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.