Advanced Purchaser - Purchasing - TSR
* Automotive Purchasing representative in project team from acquisition phase until. Start of Production and interface to Commodity Management, Business Units / R&D and Plants;
* Lead sourcing of new components, send request for quotation's and analyze offers, early involving suppliers;
* Follow-up on supplier and material status during product development phase in order to ensure the acquisition in time, avoid internal and customer line stop situations;
* Control Bill of Material cost, Design & Re-Design-to-cost activities during product development phase;
* Purchasing support for technical changes;
* Support of local purchasing topics for market analysis and localization efforts, make visits at potential suppliers. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in Engineering/Economics;
* Experience in technical acquisitions/sales (in case of other studies than technical);
* English knowledge - fluent;
* Availability for business travels;
* Curiosity-driven learner, analytical thinking, self-motivated, team player;
* Good negotiation and communications skills;
* The ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.