ANALYTICS AND INSIGHTS ASSOCIATE MANAGER
Are you energized by solving tough business problems, using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology? Are you curious? Do you love diving into data sets? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
If so, then a role in the Analytics and Insights (A&I) organization is for you! In A&I, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy and much more.
We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research. We use state of the art analytics tools to dig deep in the data, identifying key business drivers and assessing the impact of investments like advertising and in store promotions. We use big data sources and analytics to understand consumers, markets, and retailers.
What we offer:
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment.
- Build scaled media measurement, reporting & analytic capabilities in a multi-screen and multi-touch point world.
- Develop capabilities that quantify key business drivers, assess sufficiency of plans, and improve sales & return on our marketing investments – media and trade.
- Enable teams to assess business potential of innovative ideas and launch successful initiatives.
- Be the broader A&I organization resource on big data application and data analysis.
- Build closed loop experimentation capability.
- Lead development of analytics capability of big data as it relates to consumer insights & analytics.
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the center, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexibility and work/life balance.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Physical Sciences (Master’s degree is helpful);
- Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources;
- Excellent command of English;
- Experience with Statistical Packages: Matlab, SPSS, SAS or JMP would be considered an asset;
- Ability to query and analyze data on a big data environment & knowledge of Hadoop, SPARK is preferred;
- Should be able to program in SQL and Python or R.
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- History from school or work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting, enrolling others and thinking/problem solving.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.