ANALYTICS AND INSIGHTS INTERNSHIP
Are you energized by solving tough business problems, using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology? Are you curious, creative and empathetic with a bias towards action?
If so, then a role in the Analytics & Insights (A&I) organization is for you! In A&I, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research.
So, here’s your opportunity! We are looking for hard working and passionate individuals. Join Analytics & Insights team and help us anticipate what consumers want and find out what they need.
What we will offer you:
- Meaningful work as of Day1 – you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, while receiving specific responsibilities and coaching in the same time;
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and peers;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual, and we encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life integration;
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Defining consumers through various frameworks
- Deepen consumer understanding
- Bringing various data sources together to articulate meaningful consumer insights to guide strategies or offerings.
- A student of the one of the following subject areas: Human Factors, Anthropology, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Sciences, Human Centered Design or similar field;
- Passionate, curious researcher with strong observational and analytical skills;
- Ability to deliver sound, genuine insights and strategic recommendations against defined business objectives;
- Solid written, visual and verbal communication skills;
- Some experience from qualitative and quantitative research;
- Creativity, Innovation, Initiative, Follow-Through, Strong written and verbal communication and priority setting skills;
- A minimum availability of 3 months;
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.