Regular-Senior Developer iOS (Objective C, Swift)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Regular-Senior Developer iOS (Objective C, Swift) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Proficient iOS development using both Objective C and Swift;
• Experienced with test driven development & test automation; experience with UI Test automation and XCTest;
• Experience with highly customized UI design. Visual aspects of the app are really important for us;
• Can implement CI (continuous integration) set up using Xcode Server, Jenkins, Git;
• Has knowledge of design patters like MVC, MVVM, MVP, composition, protocol oriented programming. Can implement modular architecture using dynamic frameworks;
• Strong adept of clean code.
• Understand the value of working in a team;
• Enjoy working with beautiful people;
• Sharing is caring;
• Positive or open to becoming positive;
• Scrum & DevOps adopter.
International hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across organization in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 850 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Our client is looking for enthusiastic mobile developers to build its first mobile team.
You will be at the heart of creating the mobile development capabilities - more exactly, the development of the our client's Netherlands & Belgium mobile banking application.
Basically, your work will figure on the screens of more than 10 million customers in 3 major countries.
• Writing well designed testable, efficient code
• Workload estimations during the planning sessions;
• Advice and code review;
• Coaching younger colleagues;
• Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments);
• Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process;
• Actively involved in the application lifecycle (coding, testing, deploying, ...);
• Create and/or release documents to support the deployments and the software after the release;
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.