IT Business Analyst
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, engineering or economics
• Minimum of 3 years of directly related work experience
• Good level of applied knowledge in algorithms, concepts of IT architecture, database management systems, quality assurance, data analysis
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
Nice to have:
• Project management skills and expertise
• Business analysis certification (IIBA, IREB or similar), formal training on business analysis (courses, study groups, conferences).
• Working experience within globally distributed multi-cultural teams and cross-region projects
• BPMN, UML, Azure DevOps
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
• Adaptable to change in rapidly evolving environment
• Ability to work across departmental boundaries to resolve issues
• Autonomous, committed and team player
• Learn and understand the Edenred Group business, context, products and software systems
• Organize workshops, interviews and focus groups with stakeholders to properly elicit business requirements
• Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Partners, Subject Matter Experts, Developers and Testers. Communicate and adapt the communication to each stakeholder category.
• Plan and estimate the business analyst activity; Perform the business analysis on multiple endeavors in parallel, identify the interdependencies and act accordingly
• Design and propose solutions to answer the business opportunities and challenges based on the performed analysis
• Contribute to feasibility analysis of the business requirements in order to establish scalable and flexible solutions, integrated in the existing architecture
• Maintain a broad knowledge of business processes and serve as an in-house consultant regarding functional area in order to solve complex business needs
• Follow the technical implementation of the solution to ensure that it responds to the business opportunity/challenge
• Keep the requirements updated to reflect the evolution of both opportunity/challenge and solution
Vibe with us!
• You will join a team that it's responsible for developing the core for all Edenred's financial business on an international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.