We are hiring a DevOps Engineer!
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
5+ years of experience in the fields of SRE, DevOps or production engineering
• Experience in Infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform
• Experience in building continuous integration declarative pipelines in Jenkins or CircleCI
• Experience with platforms like Kubernetes, Containers and public clouds
• Experience with deployment and monitoring of highly scalable products
• Experience in Python or Go programming language.
• Experience with SRE best practices, working knowledge of observability principles is a big plus
• Ability to lead and mentor other engineers in the team for SRE best practices
• Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks
• Experience with securing systems in a public cloud environment
• Understands how to engage other engineers as stakeholders
• Enjoy working as part of a distributed team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive
The Global SRE team is responsible for owning and supporting deployments of global products, and providing first line operational support.
We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability engineer who is excited about establishing and advocating for best practices for product deployments and SRE. You will be able to leverage your software engineering expertise to understand the needs of teams and guide them in improving their systems.
• Support and/or own the deployment of global products including setting up production and internal environments
• Provide 24/7 first line of Engineering support (via follow the sun teams in all regions) for any issues related to global product deployment, availability and internal operations support.
• Drive effective resolutions of core product issues with Engineering teams
• Setup and maintain Infrastructure & Product Reliability monitoring and alerting
• Maintain and enhance CI/CD Tooling and Terraform scripts in support of the mission in close collaboration with DevOps team
• Maintain and enhance Engineering Operational Documentation for supported products
• Provide expertise to build and maintain products operational documentation and setting up product SRE practises
• Support Security and Compliance governance support in production environments
• Work in close collaboration with SRE team members and Engineering organizations based in California, Paris, Nantong, Singapore, Australia and others.
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
• Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
• Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply for this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.