Accounts Receivable with Czech
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable with Czech active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We are hiring an Accounts Receivable with Czech!
This job is for our client, a leading global supplier of technology and services. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology and Consumer Goods. As a leading IoT company, it offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing.
• University degree (studies in Financial/ Accounting field) would be an advantage;
• Proficiency in spoken and written English and Czech;
• Min. 1 year of experience in Accounting;
Advanced accounting knowledge of:
• Balance sheet accounts and their functionality;
• Accruals, provisions, salary, exchange rates differences knowledge;
• Complex accounting postings;
• Cash flow: calculation and evaluation;
• Performance indicators: methodology and presentation of the results;
• Good Knowledge of specific SAP transactions in area of accounts receivable;
• Good overview of SAP related to other connex accounting processes;
• Microsoft Office Package - essential knowledge of Excel (vlookup, if);
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
• Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
• Autonomous working style;
• Attention to details;
• Willing to travel.
• Processing of bank statements;
• Daily reconciliation of bank related accounts;
• Automatic cash collection of due invoices (ex. Direct Debit);
• Calculation of bad debts allowance;
• Processing of financial instruments: cheques, bill of exchange;
• Open dispute management inquires;
• Act as an interface between the end customers Bosch internal departments for all inquires registered in the collection process;
• Customer refund;
• Write off process;
• Dunning and account statements process;
• Overdue report with action/ measures in place to ensure the collection of the outstanding invoices;
• Credit limit definition and monitoring;
• Override blocking request: analyze and release blocked sales orders;
• Audit support;
• Usage of internal communication platforms and respect the SLA;
• Maintenance and review of the work procedures;
• Reports submission for month-end closing;
• KPI calculation.
• Flexible benefits - on top of your salary, they offer you a monthly budget via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences
• The 13-th salary
• Meal tickets
• Relocation package
• Language courses
• Life events celebration
• Growing number of vacation days - work-life balance is essential, therefore they offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in the company
• Home office - if you want to work a few days per month from home
• Health and sport benefits - because your health is a priority
• Various discounts to company's partners
• Inspiring working conditions
• Diversity and multicultural mindset.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply for this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.