We are hiring an LTE Engineer!
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
• 7-15 years of experience
• Minimum 4 years experience in Telecom industry and Network Operations Center
• Need to support the American time zone if required
• Need to work in CTE zone
• Telecom Knowledge
• Experience in Network Operations Center
• Mandatory Experience of Alarm Management and Incident Management
• Technical knowledge of Telco technologies (Fixed, Mobile, IP Core etc)
• Operational knowledge of NOC
• Works well under pressure
• FCAPS / ITIL / eTOM Processes
• Fluent English
• Analyse current mode of operations: process and network and tools related
• Propose future mode of operations based on current mode of operations, standard solutions and best fit for dedicated cases
• Support tools and process team to deploy FMO
• Define Test cases and acceptance criteria for solutions
• Able to recover network operation processes: Alarm / Event Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset & Configuration Management, Field Force Management, Service Level Management etc
• Able to recover network operation tools: EMSs / NMSs (multi-vendor), Netcool, ITSM / Ticketing Tool (BMC Remedy), Field Dispatch / Work force Management (myWFM), Reporting & Dashboarding
• Consult and understand end users and their expectations and translate business needs into effective requirements
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
• Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
• Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
This job is on a determined contractual period, of 6 months.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply for this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.