Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
- Design and develop embedded automotive SW applications according to specification, adhering to section/domain coding standards and best practices;
- Prepare high level and detailed designs, Implement the designs in embedded C and test the functionality using VCAST/ Manual methods;
- Assure high quality through code verification activities – unit testing, integration testing, etc.;
- Integrate customer and third party SW components, by interfacing them with the existing system;
- Perform software debugging and problem resolution;
- Interface with the Architects/ Requirement /Safety /Validation Leads and coordinate with the team members;
- Write high-performance, reusable C, inside a real time operating system;
- Delivering products in an agile software lifecycle;
- Foster team development by being involved in knowledge-sharing and coaching/mentoring activities. Be proactive in finding solutions for team impediments and contribute to Sprint ceremonies;
- Add value by identifying and contributing to concepts, improvement ideas or getting involved in difficult investigations across areas;
- Be involved in estimating and planning the tasks in his area of responsibility. Keep the commitments according to the defined planning;
- Support new technologies, tools and standardized software solutions for finding optimal and cost effective approaches.
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies;
- Experience in programming language C;
- Professional experience in design of software for embedded systems will be considered as advantage;
- Knowledge in software design and UML modeling will be considered as advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Very good English.
- Possibilities for career development in international company focused on being a technology leader;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and global expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere.