Senior Embedded Software Developer
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
- The SW embedded engineer must possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, or a similar field with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- The SW embedded engineer must possess a solid understanding of data structures, computational graphs, compiler technologies, data modeling, distributed systems, software architecture, and computer micro-architecture in general, especially in the domain of embedded systems.
- Good understanding of image processing pipelines and camera sensors and optics is necessary.
- Proficiency in C/C++ is a must. Experience with other structural or object-orientated languages is a plus. CWs should be comfortable writing production-quality concurrent, multi-threaded, multi-processor code.
- The SW embedded engineer must have practical experience with performance profiling, benchmarking, characterization, debugging, and optimization within a pre-defined use-case.
- Previous experience with the OpenVINO toolkit and Intel’s AI accelerators is an advantage.
- The SW embedded engineer will be responsible for enabling customer-specific designs on Intel’s edge AI products. They will be involved in the hands-on programming of embedded systems and heterogeneous multi-core architectures, which consist of both programmable devices and hardware accelerators. The activity typically results in the integration of computer vision, neural network, and image processing pipelines running on different Intel architectures.
- The SW embedded engineer will operate within a versatile, cross-geo engineering team, including, but not limited to, software, electrical, imaging, data science, optical, and mechanical engineers.
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Attractive benefits package
- Relocation package
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Transportation deducted
- Health insurance and dental scheme
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)