Software System Design Lead – Transmission System (AMT/DCT)
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
- 4+ years of Experience in the Automotive Domain with Diesel Engine System design
- Functional Knowledge in Transmission System development like AMT System, AT System, DCT System.
- Knowledge on Requirement Management Tools- DOORS/DOORS Next
- Good to have CAN, CANOE and CAPL scripting
- System Testing/ Functional Testing /Component Testing
- Strong knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink based model development, algorithm and controller design and verification of Transmission system.
- Knowledge of MIL, PIL and SIL and automated test environment development.
- Knowledge of ISO26262, MISRA and MAAB Modelling guidelines.
- Excellent Communication skills in Business English - spoken and written.
- Collaborative working, drive for building high performance team. Ability to advise customer on critical issues; suggest appropriate solutions.
- Responsible to define the control strategies for Transmission Control Functions.
- Responsible to define the SW Architecture requirements of Transmission Control Functions of AMT, AT, DCT, CVT system.
- Development of TCU System Requirements and Software Requirements
- Coordinating System & SW requirements and change requests among various stakeholders
- Handling and tracking Change Requests
- Review of requirements and development of Test Cases based on the requirements or architectural design elements and related verification criteria
- Execute and document the SW- and System tests and verify the results
- Carrying out functional acceptance of System or SW and delivery tests
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Attractive benefits package
- Relocation package
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Transportation deducted
- Health insurance and dental scheme
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)