Software System Design Lead – Gasoline Engine (MPI/GDI)
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
- 4+ years of Experience in the Automotive Domain with Diesel Engine System design
- Hands-on experience in ECU software Development (Gasoline EMS)
- Knowledge of Requirement Management Tools- DOORS/DOORS Next
- Good to have CAN, CANOE, and CAPL scripting
- System Testing/ Functional Testing /Component Testing
- Knowledge of Gasoline Systems - Actuators Controls, Engine Control Strategy, Exhaust Systems, Torque interface, Diagnostics, Sensors Management, etc.
- Strong knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink based model development, algorithm and controller design and verification of the Powertrain system.
- Strong fundamentals in Automotive Powertrain Functional Design.
- Knowledge of MIL, PIL, and SIL and automated test environment development.
- Knowledge of ISO26262, MISRA, and MAAB Modelling guidelines.
- Excellent Communication skills in Business English - spoken and written.
- Collaborative working, drive for building a high-performance team.
- Ability to advise customers on critical issues; suggest appropriate solutions.
- Responsible to define the control strategies for Gasoline Powertrain Functions.
- Responsible to define the SW Architecture requirements of Gasoline Powertrain Functions.
- Development of ECU System Requirements and Software Requirements
- Coordinating System & SW requirements and change requests among various stakeholders
- Handling and tracking Change Requests
- Review of requirements and development of Test Cases based on the requirements or architectural design elements and related verification criteria
- Execute and document the SW- and System tests and verify the results
- Carrying out functional acceptance of System or SW and delivery tests
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Attractive benefits package
- Relocation package
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Transportation deducted
- Health insurance and dental scheme
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)