Quality Lead Plant Coordinator, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You are self-dependent, structured and analytic and target oriented way of working
- Your focus is on Q initiatives and mindset
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- Bachelor/Master degree in mechanical engineering, precision engineering, electrical engineering, material engineering, physics or similar
Experience and Skills:
- Broad knowledge of QM system and Quality methods, and of technical statistics
- 3 years working experience in Automotive field
- Above average in Presentation and communication skills
- Excellent skills in Leadership, experience in Quality or Production or Development
- Demonstrated ability of Project Management
- General knowledge of Quality core tools
- Experience in to work in international teams
- Basic knowledge of MS-Office, SAP R/3
- English - level C1
- German - level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance. Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Laura-Diana.Vanani@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the Quality Management and Methods team, responsible for Product and Process Quality
- You develop Processing of initial sample inspection reports and related release activities
- You are responsible of the setup quality management systems and processes in the IQN
- You drive Q4.0 digitization activities
- You are in charge of Leading the International Quality Network for PT-ED Plants
- You ensure transfer of Q knowledge between Plants, Development, Purchasing
- You implement Product Team Quality reporting and documentation, statistical analyses of patterns
- You give support to Manufacturing plants in different Bosch locations
- You organize International Q coordination PB/PT plants (point out need for action -> LP, best practice, lessons learned)
- You will participate in the Simultaneous Engineering Team meetings, Q team, Steering committees