Junior Consultant – Public Sector /Public Procurement
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Consultant – Public Sector /Public Procurement active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Junior Consultant – Public Sector / Public Procurement Why KPMG?
We place significant emphasis on our people and their life context, fostering the KPMG culture with our values, energy and trust.
As a KPMG employee your career progression follows a well-defined career path where you have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG: The Intrapreneurship Program, Non Executives Millennial Board, Coaching Program etc.
Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
We are currently seeking a Junior Consultant – Public Sector /Public Procurement to join us in our office in Bucharest.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Economics/ Law / Public Administration/ International relations;
- Experience in working in the public sector environment and specifically in public procurement is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, presenting skills, organized mind;
- Negotiation skills;
- Flexibility to cope with several jobs simultaneously to agreed deadlines;
- High standard of both written and spoken English;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels;
- Written skills including ability to summarize complex documents;
- Editing and proof-reading skills & high level of accuracy;
- Excellent organization & administrative skills with strong attention to detail, strong time management / prioritization skills.
- Public procurement related knowledge;
- Experience in proposal/ tender writing.
- Monitor, identify and disseminate inside KPMG professional teams potential opportunities published on Romanian Electronic Public Procurement Platform (SEAP), IFI’s websites and other websites or RFP received by KPMG official website or email;
- Manage and maintain the bid file;
- Account management for the Electronic Public procurement Platform (SEAP) and other electronic bid platform from private companies or IFIs for all KPMG Romanian practice legal entities;
- Assist with the regulatory/compliance side (preparing consortium/subcontracting agreements, contractual arrangement with public authorities, formulating complaints/challenges in relation to various tender components, assist with regulatory advice regarding public procurement legislation/IFIs procurement procedures);
- Support for KPMG teams in performing compliant administrative tasks related to preparing offers for public tenders (preparing procurement forms, statements, formulating clarification requests, keeping an evidence of participation/performance guarantee validity, etc.) in time;
- Deploy specialized knowledge and expertise in the area of public procurement, ensuring that all opportunities receive the same attention and technical “treatment”, while enhancing chances of winning;
- Provide the necessary public procurement knowledge to different KPMG teams, essential for participating to public tenders, managing public contracts and related issues;
- Involvement in public sector / public procurement projects.
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
- Fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Relevant professional development and training.