Business Research Analyst
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute has developed the first KPI Management Framework and it operates , the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloging how KPIs are used in practice. It is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
INTEGERPERFORM is the European arm of The KPI Institute, and it provides support at global level in research, training and advisory matters.
• Holds a university degree relevant for the domain of expertise (Business Management, Economics, Business Administration, International Management, Human Resources);
• Is able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing at a professional level;
• Has strong skills in operating Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point;
• Has previous experience with research projects (preferably 1 to 3 years);
• Possesses superior skills in presenting and communicating, researching, planning and organizing.
• Has strong article and report writing skills;
• Has strong analytical skills;
• Can correlate different pieces of information and develop new content.
• Is able to work independently, but also as part of a team;
• Has an entrepreneurial spirit, being able to identify potential services and products;
• Is a fast learner and is comfortable to work remotely with minimal supervision;
• Is attentive to details;
• Has a positive attitude towards challenging tasks, is perseverant and dedicated to producing high quality outputs;
• Appreciates feedback and is concerned with his or her continuous professional improvement;
• Looks for ways to optimize the processes he or she is involved.
• Online research on given topics;
• Summarize and centralize research outputs;
• Write research conclusions in order to be presented in a format that eases reader’s understanding and supports decision making;
• Write articles on given topics;
• Develop research reports and publications;
• Develop training course content;
• Actively engage in developing new services and products in collaboration with the direct Coordinator;
• Develop descriptions for services and products to be posted online or in brochures;
• Write content to be posted on social media related to the domain.