Junior Service engineer for floor standing boilers
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Are you passionate about engineering? Do you like travelling and interacting with a variety of people?
We offer you the opportunity to learn from the best in the field and build up a career in thermotechnology domain.
You will work closely to our colleagues in the team becoming specialized in hot water/ steam boilers.
For over 25 years, at Robert Bosch in Romania we nurture, build and sustain enduring relationships, to enable direct operational strategic benefits to our customers across the country in these major business areas.
We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch time-tested for over 130 years of a successful journey.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanics, Constructions, Automation or any other relevant technical fields with focus on topics such as thermotechnology, boilers, burners, controls;
- Good MS Office knowledge;
- Good English knowledge;
- Availability for long / urgent travel;
- Good theoretical knowledge of basic principles for installation and boilers (e.g.: measurement of parameters and how they influence each other; the role of installation components, such as filters/ valves).
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, flex-time programJob Description
By working closely with our specialists from the actual service team and actively participating to trainings from multiple locations in Germany, in an estimated duration of 2 years you should be able to independently handle the below responsibilities:
- Be responsible for after-sales activities for heating, hot water and steam boilers (commercial and industrial, higher than 100 kW) and the systems they are part of;
- Expand the client portfolio by actively selling parts and services;
- Provide maintenance for commercial and industrial boilers;
- Provide technical consulting by telephone / by moving to clients in the allocated area;
- Commissioning and troubleshooting for commercial and industrial boilers;
- Ensure the schooling of the personnel of exploitation in the boiler house;
- Correct and complete issuing of working protocols for any intervention / job;
- Elaborate the necessary documents for the authorization of the heating, hot water, and steam boilers according to the legal requirements;
- Provide technical advice and support for Thermotechnology department located in our headquarters based in Bucharest;