Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Deloitte is the first ranked consulting company delivering business advisory and technology enabled business transformations across the globe. Our team focuses on delivering trusted high-end technology advisory services.
• Master of science in Computer Engineering or master degree in relevant fields
• Proven experience in Salesforce Development
• General knowledge of salesforce.com architectures and ecosystems (i.e. Salesforce.com configuration and implementation, Salesforce.com security model. CPQ, Communities, Vlocity will be a plus)
• Salesforce Certifications will be an extra asset
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Outstanding analytical skills
• Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed; Ability to travel
• Communicative English is a must; Other languages will be considered as a plus.
At Deloitte, you will gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models, helping your career growth and professional development.
Your role as a Senior Developer will focus on the delivery of client engagements by understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track, exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills and contributing to the priorities of the team and the business. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development and explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional client services.
You will also be required to share your knowledge and expertise with junior professionals, leading as a role model in pursuing our purpose, to “make an impact that matters”.
During your tenure as a Senior Developer, you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
• Deliver projects using agile Scrum methodology by understanding and applying the Agile delivery framework: having courage to do the right thing, showing respect, trust and openness towards team members, being focused and committed to deliver value to the customer
• Stay up to date with products and apply them accordingly to client issues when needed
• Obtain vendor certifications in one or more Salesforce products, applying the specific expertise to define and develop solutions
• Develop Salesforce Technology that can address enterprise challenges and impact the customer experience by applying previous CRM solution implementation experience and knowledge of the client’s sector to tailor solutions to meet their business objectives
• Apply technical best practices and use proven methodologies (e.g., Agile, EVD for Salesforce methodology) to accelerate solution development
• Maintain a continuous attention to technical excellence and detail
• Liaise with clients and customers throughout the solution development and delivery cycle
• Draft of functional and technical analysis documents and formalization of technical concepts