Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Deloitte is the first ranked consulting company delivering business advisory and technology enabled business transformations across the globe. Our team focuses on delivering trusted high-end technology advisory services.
• Master of science in Computer Engineering or master degree in relevant fields
• Proven experience in Salesforce Development
• General knowledge of salesforce.com architectures and ecosystems (i.e. Salesforce.com configuration and implementation, Salesforce.com security model. CPQ, Communities, Vlocity will be a plus)
• Salesforce Certifications will be an extra asset
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Outstanding analytical skills
• Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed; Ability to travel
• Communicative English is a must; Other languages will be considered as a plus.
At Deloitte, you will gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models, helping your career growth and professional development.
Your role as a Senior Developer will focus on the delivery of client engagements by understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track, exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills and contributing to the priorities of the team and the business. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development and explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional client services.
You will also be required to share your knowledge and expertise with junior professionals, leading as a role model in pursuing our purpose, to “make an impact that matters”.
During your tenure as a Senior Developer, you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
• Deliver projects using agile Scrum methodology by understanding and applying the Agile delivery framework: having courage to do the right thing, showing respect, trust and openness towards team members, being focused and committed to deliver value to the customer
• Stay up to date with products and apply them accordingly to client issues when needed
• Obtain vendor certifications in one or more Salesforce products, applying the specific expertise to define and develop solutions
• Develop Salesforce Technology that can address enterprise challenges and impact the customer experience by applying previous CRM solution implementation experience and knowledge of the client’s sector to tailor solutions to meet their business objectives
• Apply technical best practices and use proven methodologies (e.g., Agile, EVD for Salesforce methodology) to accelerate solution development
• Maintain a continuous attention to technical excellence and detail
• Liaise with clients and customers throughout the solution development and delivery cycle
• Draft of functional and technical analysis documents and formalization of technical concepts