Salesforce Team Lead
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Salesforce professional with ambition to build and run a new Salesforce delivery team who will work to automate and scale the Salesforce Platform development process.
Deloitte is the global strategic Salesforce partner and recognized market leader in customer experience consulting. Within Deloitte, the Salesforce Team focuses on delivering exceptional human experiences to our clients and their customers.
Should you be a Salesforce enthusiast (as we are), with a great affinity for the business side of a problem, interested in helping our clients to provide great experience to their customers, passionate about improving processes and motivated to build, grow and develop your own team, this is the opportunity to do so.
At Deloitte, you will gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models, helping your career growth and professional development.
• Proven, 3+ years experience as Salesforce professional
• Very good knowledge of Salesforce platform and architecture
• Salesforce Certifications are a must (unless you think otherwise)
• Team management skills
• Outstanding analytical skills
• Communicative English is a must; other languages will be considered as a plus
• Ability to work independently and communicate openly
• Good understanding of agile delivery methods
• Open to work in an international environment
Your role as a Salesforce Team Lead will focus on the delivery of multiple client engagements by leading a team of Salesforce consultants and developers, demonstrating personal accountability for keeping team performance on track, exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development and explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional client services.
During your tenure as a Salesforce Team Lead, you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
• Deliver projects at scale using Scrum and applying Agile delivery frameworks: having courage to do the right thing, showing respect, trust and openness towards team members, being focused and committed to deliver value to the customer
• Build knowledge of sectors and apply proven Deloitte Salesforce methodologies to address client IT challenges
• Stay up to date with products and apply them accordingly to client issues when needed
• Ensure team obtains Salesforce certifications and applies Salesforce best practice to define and develop solutions
• Designing solutions needed to support in-scope tasks and activities for a client’s organization by understanding client governance, roles, process and behaviors
• Apply functional and technical best practices and use proven methodologies (e.g., Agile, EVD for Salesforce methodology) to accelerate solution development
• Recognize technology as a business enabler
• Proven adaptability and change management in requirements at any stage in the development process; comfortable with ambiguity and capable to help team members thrive in this environment
• Liaise with clients and customers throughout the solution development and delivery cycle.