Training Analyst CDD 1 year
The Training Distribution Analyst is in charge of administrative tasks for Société Générale’s trainings addressed to Société Générale employees in France. You will answer questions regarding the training sessions and collaborates with different training interlocutors in France.
What you will do
- Respond to the SG Group employees requests for all the classroom trainings assigned in your portfolio;
- Daily manage the logistical elements for all trainings sessions in your portfolio (session scheduling, purchase order, training documentation, invoices, etc.) ;
- Undertake all necessary action in My Learning tool (session creation, employees subscription, etc.);
- Interacts with France interlocutors in order to decide administrative elements for the training sessions;
- Assure back up for an assigned team member from the team during his/her absence.
- French at medium level;
- Familiar with EXCEL;
- Detailed oriented person with great organizational skills;
- Very good effective communication skills (especially written);
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating:
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.