Supply Chain Business Analyst ľ Oracle Fusion
Direct involvement in project deployment in Orange affiliates, workshops organization, functional specifications, solution validation, close follow-up
As a technology services company,our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobilenetworks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services isone of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationallyfor both Orange corporate functions and country operations.
If you are interested in working ina fast-paced environment and eager to embrace new challenges, then this is thejob for you! We are currently looking for new colleagues for our BusinessSolutions team.
Direct involvement in projectdeployment in Orange affiliates, workshops organization, functionalspecifications, solution validation, close follow-up/SPOC of development teams,test, solution configuration, Go live preparation, trainings and support aftergo live.
- Provide expert functional knowledge during the projects and deliver workflow and solution design. Analyze current processes and build future solutions together with project team based on Oracle Cloud Solution
- Involved in functional design, testing, training, data migration and production support.
- Understand business requirements and business specifications.
- Create and maintain all required project documents (e.g.: functional/technical documentation, process documentation, points of contact, status reports).
- Facilitate an appropriate level of communication and governance with all stakeholders
- Based on specifications, understand what are the needed functionalities and therefore build and deploy supply chain information management tools.
- Ensure the solution proposal fits the business needs/Validate technical documentation
- Test the created programs, and finally deliver them to production servers.
- Create system configuration requirements
- Ensure Support Level 2 after global rollout
- At least 3 years' experience withOracle EBS/ OFusion in Supply chain modules
- Understanding of Oracle inventoryand OM processes
- Experience as Supply Chain BusinessAnalyst in multinational environment
- Implementation projects experienceis a plus.
- Process improvement experience
- Customer relationship management atdifferent levels
- Good communications skills inEnglish, French is a plus.
- Availability to travel
? Good communicationskills
? Cross-functionaland collective working
? TechnicalComputing tools
? Goodleadership skills
? Able towork under pressure and meet deadlines
? Workingexperience in complex and multicultural environment
Education and experience (minimum level requested):
? Universitydegree preferably in IT areas
? Workexperience in a similar position at least 3 years
Apply and let's have a remote-talk - we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
From ORANGE with love - a digital company
Thank you for applying!