Senior Sales Data Analyst [#RemoteWork]
Sales Data Analysis Team is looking for a talented colleague!
Responsiblefor managing S&D master data set, developing reports, troubleshooting dataissues, and provide to your main stakeholders with relevant insights andrecommendations as support for business decisions.
- Conductingfull lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design.
- Developanalysis and reporting capabilities.
- Monitorperformance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Performbusiness requirements for new applications and databases or for upgrading theexisting ones upon S&D Dep requests
- Reportingon a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and delivery of informationtowards the management team for ulterior decision
- Developand implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and otherstrategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Developand maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources,and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible orscalable across data set
- Filterand "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performanceindicators to locate and correct code problems
- Workwith management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locateand define new process improvement opportunities
- Evaluateorganizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings andinformation-model specification documents for data sets
- Createbest-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Evaluateinternal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing andmaintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Reportingon a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and delivery of informationtowards the management team for ulterior decision.
- Interpretdata, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Mid/ Senior-level expertize as a data analyst/business data analyst or similar
- Strongknowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc),databases (SQL, PL/SQL, etc.) is mandatory
- Experiencein data visualization tools - Tableau, QlikView/QlickSense, Lumira, etc. is aplus
- Experiencein working with data analysis tools (SAS analytical package, SPSS, Python, R)is a plus
- Abilityto analyze large datasets
- Abilityto write comprehensive reports
- Strongverbal and written communication skills
- Ananalytical mind and preference for problem-solving
- Attentionto detail
- Willingto share his/her knowledge
Thank You for Applying!