Customer Service Specialist
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
At least 1 year experience in supply chain, logistics, operations or scheduling experience in FMCG environment
English at a good level
Accountability, Agility, Bias for Action and Growth Mindset
Background & Purpose of the Job
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for the validation & execution of incoming customer orders. The Customer Service Specialist works closely with the Logistics Operations Team in optimizing case fill for customer orders, the Distribution Operations Team in ensuring on time delivery of shipments, the Sales team to schedule delivery timing for written orders, and the Planning team to address product availability. The Customer Service Specialist participates in Customer Care Team as a core member in identifying promotional management, efficiency gains, and problem resolution.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
· Manage daily communication and interactions on order/invoice issues
· Receive, Generate , Process Orders in ERP System
· Run Returned Products and Withdrawal of Products
· Make sure Customer is invoiced at the right time and in proper way
· Understand and execute flowless process of order-to-bill , with solid understanding of transaction effects into customer service level
· Handle Customer complaints (logistic, price, MRDR, validity term) at the point of order processing and invoice creation
· Execute Terms of Trade compliance at the point of order (MOQ, delivery drop, delivery slot, delivery plant etc)
· Execute Customer deal at the point of order (listings, promo)
· Maintain Customer Standards in the Order-to-Bill Process
· Execute credit notes according to returns and refusals and invoice value issues, timely ; credit notes properly executed in SAP, R codes input accurately
· Follow up deliveries to customer, according to daily schedule
· Follow-up the non-deliveries to Customer assigned and the delays in delivery execution