Internship Support L2
ITIM (Innovation, Technology and IT Services) is the entity of the Société Generale group that invents the information systems of the retail bank of tomorrow. Its main challenge is to design and deliver fast, easy-to-use IT solutions that are innovative, scalable and secure, inspired and designed with customers, while ensuring quality every day. The service covers both the certification and training environments.
What you will do:
• The service mainly covers the production environment: daily monitoring of the optimal functioning of the services;
• User support: requests for information or help concerning the use and operation of specific applications;
• Ensures the prevention of malfunctions (continuous controls of services, development of service monitoring procedures, analysis and follow-up of incidents and problems in order to propose avenues for optimization and improvement in collaboration with project owners and project managers);
• Support, treatment and follow-up of incidents until closure;
• Participate in production monitoring committees and / or project committees;
• Keeps the documentation (operating modes, FAQ) and the application contact list up to date;
• Support for ad hoc work and follow-up of requests;
• Writing specific reports;
• Ensures permanence on the perimeter according to established schedules and internal organization. REQUIRED
• Experience in the support field with mastery of incident management processes / tools;
• Ability to analyze incidents and follow-up on incident instructions (communication, message, priority assignment, etc.);
• Good written communication;
• Autonomy, curiosity, rigor;
• A proactive and reactive attitude / A team spirit and the desire to learn constantly;
• An aptitude for analysis and synthesis;
• French and English at B2 level;
• Desirable to have banking knowledge and functional case analysis skills.
WHY JOIN US
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Yearly bonuses per company policy;
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.