Technician Part Identification, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So, why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- You are a team player;
- You have good communication abilities;
- You have a structured and analytical approach;
- You are highly committed to the company and their objectives;
- You have good conflict management skills
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- Bachelor/Master degree in Technical Field.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of general experience or 1 year of field specific experience;
- Good level of experience in the IT field and problem solving;
- English - level B2
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Main responsibilities regarding processes
- Participation in the installation of identification equipment (industrial printers, laser marking equipment and industrial scanners)
- Tracking process indicators by providing required reports and completing emergency applications.
- Defining the maintenance instructions and maintenance plan for part identification equipment.
- Defining work instructions for operating department regarding the part identification process.
- Continues improvement measures and actions (PDCA cycle) for the process
- Creating labelling templates and validating them according with the internal procedures.
- Applying and respecting internal procedures (WI, DPL, DMD, PI)
- Close collaboration with others AE Bosch plants and Central of competence
- Interface with the Production Department for daily events.
- Quality insurance activities and process validation (G2G)
- Other activities required by the direct manager.
- Follow the escalation plan as the first level of support and solve / escalate to engineers if needed.
- Communication with real-time production about issues related to identification processes.
- Involvement in monitoring costs as well as reducing them by solving problems quickly and sustainably and reporting them in detail.
- Training other technicians and line setters.
Based on the educational background, involvement in the following activities:
- Activities to provide specialized expertise and practical assistance in the management of identification equipment.
- Use of computer data to meet the requirements of the identification system at any time of the life cycle, in accordance with the defined quality criteria.
- Diagnosis, installation, monitoring and testing of identification equipment
- Respects all the attributions from the CljP procedures
- Inform the superior of any disturbance of the activity
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities set by the direct superior