Technical rollout of the fiber network and associated equipment, covering all phases from low level design, to deployment and handover to operations.
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We'll recruit you from the safety of your home and we'll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Contribute to the technical rollout of the fiber network and associated equipment, covering all phases from lowlevel design, to deployment and handover to operations & maintenance.
- Contractor management for equipment deployment and network integration
- Design fiber and DWDM transmission network
- Issue Work Orders for transmission domain
- Uses and updates specific databases such as: Network Inventory & Circuit Management for the logical infrastructure and physical infrastructure (NICM/LNI & NICM/PNI);, work order management tool.
Education and experience
- University degree in telecommunications
- 3 year experience in engineering transmission networks (fiber/ FTTH, DWDM technology)
- Project management
- Strong command of English language
- Knowledge of the following tools: Small World/GE NICM/LNI & PNI
- General knowledge of 2G/3G/4G/5G and IP architecture
- Team work & collaboration
- Results oriented
[Orange Perks] What's in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time;
- Performance Bonuses - Biannually, based on your results & the company's;
- Other Bonuses - for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program - we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant's nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let's have a remote-talk - we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE - a digital company