Inside Sales Representative for France (2-year contract)
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- Provan business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Experience driving the sales process across internal and external teams (channel, engineering, marketing, field)
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Exceptional written communications and electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and ability to relay information to potential customers
- Virtualization industry
- Salesforce.com is a plus+
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Generates sales within assigned territory.
- Drives key business and technical benefits mapped to the end user requirements from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Coordinates sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Maximizes coverage within the defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products.
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Teams up with regional field sales employees within the territory on planning and execution.
- Updates and maintains the Veeam CRM system (salesforce.com).