Senior Sales Manager
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.
If you have +4 years of experience in technology sales, then you are pretty good in connecting with people, negotiating, generating new customers and account management.
That means you are ready to take the next step in your career and become a sales performant!
Therefore, we’re looking for colleagues who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our teams, who is passionate about technology and curious on how tech can change our lives.
Some of your responsibilities would be:
• Own the entire sales & business development cycle, starting from lead generation (new clients) to contract to sign;
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales process and collaborating with the implementation teams;
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs, and identifying business opportunities;
• Be an active part in negotiation and contracting new customers;
• Strengthen the ties with the Sales Support team in order to efficiently manage all commercial documents and CRM processes;
• Inspire your colleagues by presenting new ideas and perspectives during sales and product meetings.
Reasons for joining TotalSoft Team:
We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation;
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture;
We offer a motivating package:
• Professional and friendly working environment;
• Training and on-going development opportunities;
• Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
• Private medical services;
• Bookster subscription;
• 7Card & Worldclass subscriptions.