Hunt Recruitment is an executive search and head hunting company, with a young team of passionate professionals.
You will find in Hunt your ideal partner in understanding what a pleasant, fast and friendly recruitment process looks like.
Eager to start or further develop your career in recruitment? You have found the right place! :)
- Java and SQL; familiar with unit testing frameworks, familiar with IoC/DI frameworks (ideally Spring), familiar with persistence frameworks (ideally MyBatis)
- Deployment of web applications and experience with continuous integration tools (like Teamcity, Jenkins, etc), familiar with build and dependency management systems (ideally Maven)
- Hands on use of systems for requirements gathering and bug tracking, documentation tools, CRM systems
- Hands-on front-end web development in a complex environment (nice to have)
- We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career
- Carry out software development tasks (mostly back-end & continuous integration, optionally also in the front-end layer) in accordance with the application lifecycle management process, as part of the Platform Architecture team
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Perform code review tasks and to be able to train other colleagues on various technical subjects
- Innovate and keep an eye out for improvement ideas
- Support the QA team, customer support, solutions & professional services teams as required
- Ensure that all work is in accordance with the defined application development lifecycle process
Is a diversified international market infrastructure and capital markets business sitting at the heart of the world's financial community. The Group can trace its history back to 1698.
Our client offers
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers