Technical Writing Working Student for Shops & Offers Development team in Portal
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel, and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications.
Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
The use of cloud-native technologies shapes our engineering culture, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer-centric culture where every colleague contributes to our products’ design and success, working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media, and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
- Creation and maintenance of templates for customer communication in our technical systems
- Exchange with international technical and specialist departments to clarify various issues of customer communication
- Review and maintain technical documentation in our wiki system
- Communicative and enjoy working in an international team.
- You are studying technical editing or a comparable media-related study program, and you are interested in a course-related activity in a dynamic and successful internet company.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML, CSS
- Basic understanding of SQL and SVN/Git
- Proficient in English
- Nice to have good German skills
- Nice to have communication skills, teamwork and a structured way of working