Full-stack Developer for Online Shop Platform team in Access
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel, and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications.
Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
The use of cloud-native technologies shapes our engineering culture, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer-centric culture where every colleague contributes to our products’ design and success, working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media, and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
- Contribute to projects that have as scope new platform created for the 1&1 Mobile and DSL eShops, based on Java 11, Spring, WebComponents and Micro-Services / Micro-Frontends
- Be in charge of conceptual design, implementation, unit and integration testing of the new Micro-Services / Micro-Frontends
- Assume ownership of the whole development lifecycle
- Work in a distributed team
- Good experience with Spring (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, WebFlux) and Java EE
- Good experience with REST-API, Maven or Gradle
- Unit- and Integration tests with Junit / Cucumber experience
- Strong understanding of data structures, design patterns, concurrency, and scalability
- Docker, Kubernetes experience would be a plus;
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and interested in new scripting languages, frameworks, and technologies. Deadline and detail-oriented
- Good communication and collaboration skills