Service Analyst with French
We focus on connecting your skills and intelligence to the IT and engineering opportunities you need to thrive. When you join Modis, you don’t just become part of a business. You join a community of experts.
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Written and verbal fluency in French;
• Open to shifts (including nights, holidays and weekends);
• Experience in customer service delivery is an advantage;
• Analytical mind, structured and logical thinking.
As a Service Analyst you will be responsible for:
• Prompt escalation & notification of major network faults and customer faults;
• Professionally utilizing GSD systems and procedures to monitor and maintain customer network availability & integrity;
• Ensure network faults and customer faults are resolved well within agreed procedures;
• Accurate & timely creation, updating and completion of all Trouble Tickets;
• Provide prompt and regular feedback to customers in relation to on-going issues;
• Tracking and directing the workflow of faults and planned events.