Product Owner IAM
Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
Within the Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS), you will join the IT security team. The Security Team plays a key role in preventing data leakages, defending the entity from cyberattacks, conducting processes and best practices to put at safe place the sensitive data.
What you will do:
- Coordinate annual recertification campaigns for accesses (preparation, execution, remediation);
- Daily support for technical teams that manage the access management, access reviews;
- Coordinate the portfolio evolutions and remediation of anomalies for IAM (Identity Access Management) tools;
- Work in conjunctions with the Scrum Master and the development team from Paris;
- Define requirements, prioritize, plan roadmap/actions and release in production;
- Tooling in scope fall down in categories like: JIRA – workflow management, manage identities / authorisations, automated provisioning access, recertification.
- 2 years’ experience with IAM (Identity Access Management) tools;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Good understanding of agile methodologies;
- Accustomed in working with Security Information System concepts;
- Good command of Microsoft Office, especially good knowledge of Excel;
- Analytical Skills and attention to details.
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.