Regional IT Project Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Regional IT Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
- 5+ years of proven working experience as a project manager, preferably in the information technology sector;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Outstanding analytical skills;
- Ability to manage a team of international professionals, cross-countries remotely;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Conclude in-depth business analysis as part of project initiation;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification channels to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Drive and manage business change by overseeing Change Managers on each project;
- Report and escalate to PMO and business management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
What we offer
- Interesting, full of challenges job in the international company;
- Work environment that supports knowledge sharing, personal development and networking;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion – clear and individual career paths.
About the team
As a member of our Regional Information Technology team, you will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external parties, including vendors and both technical and business stakeholders. PM's will manage several moving project parts simultaneously in an international environment, most often remotely, while proactively driving change and delivering every project on time, within budget and scope.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.