Technical Architect [#OnlineInterview]
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Orange active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Architect [#OnlineInterview] active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
We are currently looking for colleagues to reshape the architecture of a project that manages and monitors fleets of SIMs
Hello!Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come andwork for Orange!
We'llrecruit you from the safety of your home and we'll prepare you for thechallenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, duringthe whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicatedOrange headquarter.
We are currently looking for colleagues to reshape thearchitecture of a project that manages and monitors fleets of SIMs, withmillions of records to track, follow and interrogate.
What we bring:
?A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
?Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills
?We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the futureof technology!
?Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
What you bring:
-at least 3 years of experience in networking, especially in a cloud environment
-at least 3 years of experience in defining micro services architecture,logging, monitoring, re-use, automated testing
-hands on experience with Kubernetes and other container technologies
-good knowledge and experience in Linux
-experience with Scrum, Test Driven Development and Continuous Deploymentenvironments
-track record of success delivering small, medium and enterprise scale solutions
Nice to have :
-Excellent understanding of technology stack and design to recommend appropriatesoftware architecture and solutions to complex business problems.
-Able to interact with the customers to understand and analyze their challengesand provide appropriate solutions.
-Should be able to translate the impact of architecture and design choices onnon-functional requirements like scalability, performance, availability andsecurity.
-Responsible for the scalability, performance, security and quality of thearchitecture and design.
-Should identify and mitigate risks on projects. Good in troubleshooting complextechnical issues.
-Should manage multiple competing priorities and negotiate the best possiblesolutions.
-Support project teams when needed by reviewing, guiding and mentoring teammembers.
-Drive technology, frameworks & tool choices for the delivery team.
[OrangePerks] What's in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type:Full Time;
- Performance Bonuses- Biannually, based on your results & the company's;
- Other Bonuses -for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses,if you extend your stay;
- Electronic MealTickets - as you imagine;
- Medical &Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home& Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday& Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change ofscenery;
- Professional GSMsubscription;
- Personal GSMsubscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants onSmartphones & devices;
- Discounts &installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning,Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program- we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits[like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant'snursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case oftravel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Youcould be working in an organization with great colleagues and team spiritsupporting your professional development.
Apply and let's have aremote-talk - we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE- a digital company