Senior NET developer
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related engineering field (Masters is a plus)
• Min 5 years of experience in designing and developing C# and ASP.NET applications
• Min 1-year experience in Azure infrastructure
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server and working with large databases
• Experience in reengineering existing solutions from different platforms
• Experience using CosmosDB and other native Azure services
• Experience with backend technologies: C#, .Net, .NetCore, ADO, Dapper, Entity Framework, SQL Server, TSQL, Azure (PAAS), Serverless
• Experience with web development: C#, .Net, .Net Core, ASP, HTML, CSS, Azure (PAAS) is a plus, SQL Server is a plus
• Must have strong focus on user experience and design
• Must be able to own and execute multiple simultaneous projects
• Must be a self-starter and self-learner and work with minimal supervision
• Must be a technology enthusiast with broad technical knowledge and curiosity to learn
• Good communication, both spoken and written, in English and Romanian (preferred native speakers)
• Communicates openly and transparently with stakeholders, project teams, partners and third-party service providers in order to proactively achieve the project goal
• Develop, test, troubleshoot, debug, optimize, scale, maintain and improve software applications, driving the delivery of high-quality value. Develop functional and technical specifications, and test plans. Review others’ code. Develop and document functional and technical requirements. Collaborate with other team members and other teams on all of the above.
• Implement, refine, and enforce software development techniques to ensure that delivered features meet software integration, performance, security, and maintainability expectations.
• Research, test, benchmark, and evaluate new tools and technologies, and recommend ways to implement them in product development.
• Maintain high standards of software quality and technical excellence within the team by establishing good practices and habits and writing clean, testable, maintainable, and secure code.
• Inspire a forward-thinking team of developers, acting as an agent of change and evangelist for a quality-first culture within the organization. Mentor and coach team members and guide them to solutions on complex design issues.
• Proactively identify issues, bottlenecks, gaps, or other areas of concern or opportunity and work to either directly affect change, or advocate for that change by working with peers and leadership to build consensus and take action.
• Perform critical maintenance, deployment, and release support activities, including occasional off-hours support.
• Adaptable team player with strong collaboration skills and a focus on results and value delivery.
• Passion for engineering excellence, curiosity and demonstrated ability of continuous learning