Oracle Database Administrator
a⬟story is the company behind Capone, a leading debt collection technology.
We have more than 20 years of experience, helping clients from 19 countries worldwide.
- +2 years of progressive experience in Oracle database system administration required;
- very good knowledge of Oracle data integrity and master data management processes;
- strong skills in maintaining multiple databases and to support development team;
- experience with backup and recovery and Security;
- LINUX scripting for database administration is required;
- experience with Amazon RDS or other database cloud services it’s a plus;
- experience with PostgreSQL or other relational databases is a plus;
- effective communication skills;
- preference for collaboration and open communication.
Work you’ll do:
- install, upgrade and maintain On Premises Oracle databases and Amazon RDS Instances.
- monitor and maintain existing systems and alerts;
- maintain database application and data integration solutions;
- respond appropriately to emergency technical support situations and produce quick and effective solutions to business problems;
- participate in the ongoing support of developed applications;
- create and update documentation relative to technical aspects to facilitate support, development, upgrades, or migrations;
- develop and improve backup and recovery strategy and procedures;
- monitor database performance, recommend improvements and implement changes to achieve higher performance;
- work with developer’s in order to design physical and logical databases to support present/future business applications.
- great team, challenging projects, high profile clients;
- a friendly yet demanding working environment;
- annual project related bonuses;
- training, professional certifications;
- happy hours, team buildings, great parties;
- a friendly concierge service for help with personal errands. :)