This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Conectys active
View all jobs Pricing Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
We are looking forward to meeting you and welcome you to our team in Bucharest. If you think that we are a match, send us your application and you'll hear from us soon.
To be successful in this role you need:
• A C1 English level - we work in a multicultural environment and English is our common language.
• A Bachelor's Degree (is considered a huge plus if you have a degree in one of the following fields: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Marketing or Finance).
• Financial or Sales Controller experience with business planning forecasting and analysis.
• Proficiency in analytical tools: Excel and Excel VBA.
• Experience in using Microsoft Office and PowerBI or equivalent.
• Good listening and questioning skills.
The Pricing Analyst in Conectys will design and use pricing tools, create quotations, analyze market and competitor pricing trends.
Your key responsibilities:
• Build pricing and profitability models for B2B services and software within the BPO industry.
• Confer with sales, marketing, and operations teams to develop commercial proposals for prospects and existing clients.
• Carry out price analyses, analyze demand data and market trends to set optimum selling prices.
• Follow industry standards (Business Process Outsourcing) and continually evaluate competitors' pricing strategies.
• Forecast staffing needs associated with pricing requests.
• Provide pricing analysis for management and carry out presentations (on-site or remote video meetings).
• Strategically contribute to price negotiations.
• Prepare multi-year cost and pricing models that may include materials, supply chain and operating cost, and other relevant costs.
• Recognize, anticipate, and obtain missing data related to quote requests.
Join us and we will offer you:
• Attractive salary
• Meal vouchers
• Performance bonuses
• Private Medical Insurance
• Healthy work environment - Working from home (during the COVID-19 pandemic)
• Multicultural environment
• Real development opportunities - training programs developed to support your professional and personal growth