Trade Activation Executive Onesti
- Defines Territory Activation plan, aligned with National Reduced Risk Products plan and objectives;
- Defining Targets: people and activation targets by maximizing the resource allocation;
- Plans and prioritizes activities to achieve Territory objectives and maximize return of the investment;
- Manage the service providers: Sales Experts (SE).
- Executes activities following the National Reduced Risk Products plan, optimizing available tools with local opportunities;
- Monitors activities and measures achieved results versus set objectives/KPIs and sets proper actions/targets for the following period accordingly;
- Collects relevant information related to the business, activities efficiency and competition, consolidates information and communicates internally.
- Think outside the box;
- Passion to develop brands using memorable experiences;
- Very good understanding of brand and business survey tools;
- Team player;
- Ability to bring together, coordinate and build alongside talented people;
- Integrity and trust.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the marketing & sales;
- Driving license B category (min. 1 year experience);
- Very good command of the English language (writing and speaking);
- Microsoft Office, particularly Power Point and Excel; Presentation skills.