.NET Senior Software Development Engineer [#OnlineInterview]
We are looking for talented software developers to join IT Digital Platforms department to create complex software solutions.
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We'll recruit you from the safety of your home and we'll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Weare looking for talented software developers to join IT Digital Platformsdepartement to create complex software solutions. As a C# Developer Engineeryou will be a member of a dynamic team that develops projects for Orangecustomers (Orange Authorization server) and internal employees. You willparticipate to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation,development, testing and deployment).
Whatwe're looking for?
- Are able to design and writehigh-performance, reliable and maintainable code (especially on web basedtechnologies)
- Have a systematic problem solvingapproach, together with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Achieve goals within reasonable timeframes based on project requirements
- Contribute to the design of newfeatures
- Work with other developers to solvehard problems
- Are able to work both independentlyand with other team members (developers, business analysts, project managers& testers)
- Are open to learning and applyingnew technologies
You'rea great fit if you have:
- University degree in a technicalfield
- Professional experience: at least 3years in a similar role
- Experience with C# language, .NETCore framework and ASP.NET MVC
- Very good OOP knowledge and domainmodelling
- Knowledge building REST APIs and APImodelling
- Experience in relational databases(PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Experience with interoperabilitytechnologies
- Very good English skills
- Familiarity with Continuous Integrationprocess and tools like Teamcity/Jenkins, Git, Octopus Deploy
- Experience with Jira
- Domain Driven Design
- Familiar with non-relationaldatabases (Redis)
- Experience with Entity Framework orNhibernate and LINQ
- Knowledge about Docker
[Orange Perks] What's in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses - Biannually, based on your results & the company's;
- Other Bonuses - for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Well-being Program - we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant's nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let's have a remote-talk - we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
From ORANGE with love - a digital company