VMware System Administrator [#OnlineInterview]
The team's mission is to ensure the availability of Orange Romania IT enterprise infrastructure for both internal and external customers.
Orange Romania is looking for a colleague to be partof the Enterprise Infrastructure Team. The team's mission is to ensure theavailability of Orange Romania IT enterprise infrastructure for bothinternal and external customers. This includes physical, virtual and cloudinfrastructure layers up to operating systems, containers / clusters / networkservices, storage and backup systems.
Advantages you will enjoy:
- A large scale oftechnologies to learn about
- The chance tolearn from IT experts
- Flexibilitywithin the schedule and means of work
- Dedicatedprojects that will highlight skills and knowledge
- The opportunityto grow inside the team
Who you are:
- You are anexperienced VMware vCenter system administrator
- You have workingknowledge on networking, storage, Linux administration, and physical servers
- You are able towork comfortably in a fast-changing environment with interesting technicalchallenges
- You have apassion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all aboutsharing and collaboration with your team mates
- You are perceivedas expert in your area of competence
What you will be doing:
You main focus will be on VMware productsadministration:
- vCenter Server& vSphere
- vCloud Director
You will be responsible for maintaining(operate/plan/design) during entire lifecycle Orange Romania IT infrastructure.
What you need to know
- VMware vCenter /vSphere good knowledge
- Linux, network,storage, and security concepts
- Scripting (PowerCLI,vRealize Orchestrator)
- VMware VCP-DCVcertification
- VMware vCloudDirector, vRealize Automation, SRM knowledge
- Experience inoperating HPE physical servers
- Advancedscripting (PowerCLI, vRealize Orchestrator)
- Backup solutions (Commvault, Veeam, etc)
Thank you for applying!