Service Performance Manager
Orange Romania is looking for a new colleague to ensure end-to-end and continuous quality improvement of mobile data and voice services.
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We'll recruit you from the safety of your home and we'll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Here's what we're looking for:
Orange Romaniais looking for a new colleague to ensure end-to-end and continuous qualityimprovement of mobile data and voice services.
As a ServicePerformance Manager you will analyze the service KPI and KQI trends, define andfollow-up services improvement plans. You willact as a customer advocate, plan, organize and chair regular service qualityreview meetings with key stakeholders.
You will beinvolved in a dynamic domain which constantly needs improvement,adjustments and a proactive attitude.
Also, you willwork on different technologies and interact with other teams, other OrangeGroup technical experts and third party providers. And will own the day to day servicerelationship with 3rd parties service providers, assess and oversee servicepartners' performance
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
- Buildand maintain service catalogue, which documents SLAs and provide a view of end-to-endservice performance
- Makesure a virtual team is available and capable of managing technical probleminvestigations and technical service recovery, covering all technicalplatforms, applications and services and an effective support model is in place& working (i.e. incident, change, problem, communications)
- Makesure that post service incident reviews are undertaken for all major orcritical service failures, and that root cause investigations are carried outand recovery actions put in place to limit the risk of re-occurrences.
- Actas a point of reference for information regarding services, support processes,and competitive benchmarking
- Provideconsultative expertise on the processes managed by the team to ensure effectivebusiness use
- Perform service quality dashboards, analyze trends and deviations
- Coordinates service assurance related projects
- Close Quality loop
- Connect with other engineers to share best practices
What you know and will be working with:
- Excellent knowledge of 2G/3G/4G service architecture
- Good knowledge in project management area
- Good presentations skills
- Experience in Service Assurance processes
Workinglanguage(s) : Romanian and English
Education: Telecom degree
[Orange Perks] What's in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses - Biannually, based on your results & the company's;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program - we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant's nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- & more!
Curios to learn more? We are looking forward to present you the full picture! Just APPLY.
Apply and let's have a remote-talk -we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE- a digital company