Enterprise System Administrator [Linux]
Orange Romania is looking for a colleague with a passion to automate and administer state of the art IT Infrastructure.
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We'll recruit you from the safety of your home and we'll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Orange Romania is looking fora colleague with a passion to automate and administer state of the art IT Infrastructure. The Enterprise Infrastructure team mission is to ensure the availability of Orange Romania IT enterprise. This includes physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure layers up to operating systems, containers / clusters/ network services, storage and backup systems.
Advantages you will enjoy:
- A large scale of technologies to learn about
- The chance to learn from IT experts
- Flexibility within the schedule and means of work
- Dedicated projects that will highlight skills and knowledge
- The opportunity to grow inside the team
Who you are:
- You have a good understanding of Linux/Unix operating systems
- You have knowledge of Puppet DSL, Python and shell scripting (Ruby is nice to have)
- You have knowledge in SAN and Storage administration
- You are a fast learner and willing to learn to develop skills in automation frameworks
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your team mates
- You are perceived as expert in your area of competence
What you will be doing:
Your focus will be mainly on technical work on Linux/Unix administration, storage and SAN operations together with developing automated IT solutions for our infrastructure.
Our team is responsible for developing Puppet Modules/Roles and Profiles together with Ruby and Python libraries. You will be writing "gluecode" based on Ruby or Python frameworks (Sinatra, Flask) and you will be building them on Docker for API integrations together with developing Rundeck automated jobs for SelfService Operations for our customers.
You will work with:
- Infrastructure asa Code (Puppet DSL, Foreman, Rundeck)
- Linux/Unixoperating systems (Linux - RHEL, CentOS, UNIX - AIX)
- Clusteringsoftware (Veritas Clustering and Storage Foundation)
- Physical Servers(blade systems/standalone)
- Storage andbackup systems including SAN network (HPE 3PAR, Hitachi, Brocade SAN)
- Containers(Docker with Rancher and Kubernetes)
You will participate in on-callschedules.
Your main clients will be: IT Operations and IT DEV teams.
What's in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOPEMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses - Biannually, based on your results & the company's;
- Other Bonuses - for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program - we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant's nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let's have a remote-talk - we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE - a digital company
Thank you for applying!